In line with AXA Middle East’s commitment to enhance customer experience, we are glad to inform you that we have launched a new and unique service in partnership with Doctors Center (Laboratory Center) which aims to save time, effort and avoid waiting in queue at Laboratories!
This exclusive service among other insurance companies, will improve the experience of all AXA’s Health customers who are in need of any covered laboratory exam (such as blood tests) at home or any other preferred location.
Regions covered: Beirut, Baabda, Khaldeh, Keserwan, Metn (South and North).
How it works?
1. Insured shall prepare the below documents to submit them to the Doctors Center representative:
a. Original Unified Prescription document including the medical diagnosis
b. Copy of his/her ID
c. Medical access card
2. Insured shall contact Doctors Center to take an appointment* one day prior of any exam.
3. Doctors Center representative will visit the insured and do the necessary.
4. Doctors Center representative sends the insured’s information to AXA’s Medical Claims department to get approval.
5. AXA’s Medical Claims department will receive the documents and do necessary assessment.
a. If covered: Doctors Center representative will proceed with the test and will deliver the exams results at home or any other preferred location.
b. If not covered: Doctors Center representative will contact the insured to check if he wishes to proceed and settle the payment on his/her account.
*Doctors Center appointment number: 03-333 427 | 03-891 710
Opening Hours: 9.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday