- Provides you with protection
- Covers risks of war
- Cover case of death due to an accident
- Covers you and your family
Accidents or deaths are unpredictable and they can have long-term consequences on one’s life. The best way to deal with the unexpected is to be prepared. A flexible and affordable plan can protect yourself and your family from life’s uncertainties.
Who is covered?
The personal accident insurance helps to ensure that you and your family are financially covered if you had a fatal accident or a sort of permanent disability.
What does the coverage include?
Personal Accident insurance provides compensation in the event of injuries, disability or death caused solely by accidental events.
- We cover cases of death due to an accident.
- We cover cases of permanent total or partial disability due to accident.
- We protect you and your family
- We cover risks of passive war and terrorism.
What are the exceptions?
It is different from life insurance and medical and health insurance. There are usually some situations where you will not be covered by personal accident insurance:
- If your injuries are caused by sickness or disease.
- If you expose yourself to danger on purpose.
- If your injuries occur while you are under the influence of alcohol or certain drugs.
- If you attempt to commit suicide.
- If your injuries are a result of stress fractures, sprains and strains.