Cover it before it rains!
- Cover damage caused by fire
- Financial compensation against water damage
- Insured property caused by burglary
- Neighbor recourse in the event of fire or explosion
No matter how careful you are, unexpected incidents such as fire, impacts, and other natural disasters may occur. Whether you are an owner or a tenant, fire insurance is a policy designed to cover and to protect your property and its content from losses due to fire, lighting, explosion and other factors.
What does it cover?
Mandatory Coverage Includes:
- Falling of civil aircraft
- Impact of vehicle
- Neighbors’ recourse up to 100% of the construction value in the event of fire or explosion
- Burglary up to 100% of the contents’ value
- Water damage due to bursting of pipes and overflowing of tanks
Optional Coverage includes: