- Medical Insurance
- Motor insurance
- Home Insurance
- Unlimited coverage
- Lifetime GR up to 720 cumulative days
- Coverage of Congenital cases & Prosthesis
- International coverage
Provided by the GlobeMed Lebanon network, AXA’s medical insurances cover your hospitalizations, doctor consultations and other medical risks.
The GlobeMed Lebanon perpetual program is Lebanon’s most comprehensive health insurance coverage for individuals.
This exhaustive insurance package is designed to meet the community’s diverse and ever changing needs. It offers different coverage options and variations i.e. Select and Economizer, to suit your budget and place of residence through a wide network of providers all over Lebanon as well as a host of value added features and solutions.
Perpetual’s broad array of benefits and services include:
- Unlimited financial coverage.
- Medical expenses resulting from emergency cases and accidents including work related accidents.
- All diagnostic Endoscopic and surgical procedures.
- Prosthesis related to post traumatic accidents without financial limitation and up to USD30,000if due to an illness including coronary stents.
- Physiotherapy treatment related to a covered hospitalization.
- Maternity benefits as of the first renewal including delivery, medically mandated abortion, miscarriage and epidural.
- Morgue and burial expenses up to USD2,000 if the insured dies at the hospital.
- Radiotherapy treatment including linear accelerator and chemotherapy.
- Home care benefits.
The Ambulatory Plan is an optional rider to the Perpetual. It covers ambulatory and diagnostic tests performed on out-of-hospital basis.
The insured patient may use any laboratory, diagnostic or physiotherapy center within the GlobeMed Lebanon Network after consulting his/her attending physician.
With your magnetic access card you can get your ambulatory or diagnostic tests performed at any of the nearest ambulatory or diagnostic centers in the GlobeMed Lebanon network. These centers can easily be identified from the GlobeMed Lebanon neon sign.
The insured patient will be required to pay 15% coinsurance of the services cost unless otherwise stipulated in the policy.
Special advantages under the Ambulatory Plan are:
- The ambulatory network is directly linked to GlobeMed Lebanon server thereby giving immediate access to the coverage and medical tests information database.
- Entitlement to unlimited transactions per year.
- Radiology, CT scan, MRI, ultrasound, evoked potential, laboratory tests, nuclear medical tests, electroencephalogram, electrocardiogram, electromyogram, audiogram, stress test, ocular angiography, Cardiac thallium scintigraphy, echocardiography, ambulatory electrocardiography, abdominopelvic ultrasound.
- Laser therapy, physiotherapy, kinesitherapy.
Prescription Medicine Benefit Plan
The Prescription Medicine Benefit Plan (PMB) is an optional rider to the Perpetual program.
With your magnetic access card, you can get your prescribed medicines from the nearest pharmacy in the GlobeMed Lebanon network. These pharmacies can easily be identified from the GlobeMed Lebanon neon sign.
The insured patient will contribute in 15% co-insurance of the medication cost unless otherwise stipulated in the policy.
The PMB plan provides you with the following benefits:
- Cover for medications registered and approved by the Lebanese Ministry of Health and prescribed by your attending physician.
- Entitlement to unlimited transactions per year.
- Coverage for the great majority of vaccines recommended by the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This is a distinct benefit since the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) does not cover such vaccinations.
- Easy access to the extensive GlobeMed Lebanon network of pharmacies strategically located throughout Lebanon, all of which are connected to GlobeMed Lebanon server. This gives immediate access to the coverage and drug information database. Furthermore, the i*care medical expert system makes sure your medications are delivered with superior quality.
- Eligibility to benefit from the Guaranteed Renewability feature, which entitles you to the Chronic Care Program. This includes cover for medication of chronic illnesses such as: diabetes, hypertension, etc.
Medical Consultation Coverage
The MD Plan is an optional rider to the Perpetual program. It covers physicians’ consultation fees for clinic visits.
The insured patient may use the services of any physician within the GlobeMed Lebanon network of physicians.
The network provides access to a wide variety of specialties conveniently located throughout Lebanon.
The special advantages of the MD plan are:
- Medical consultation coverage within the GlobeMed Lebanon network of physicians.
- Surgery acts performed in the clinic.
- In-clinic diagnostic services (i.e. Echography, EKG, covered at 85% under the Ambulatory Plan).
- Vaccines performed in the clinic (covered at 85% under the PMB Plan).
- 10 transactions per insured per year.