When taking out an “Accueil plus” Insurance from AXA MIDDLE EAST, you will benefit from an ideal coverage when traveling abroad (not including Lebanese and Syrian territories). “Acceuil plus” is a signature product from AXA Assistance, an international network of services and support, employing more than 3600 professionals. AXA assistance is dedicated to individuals and companies, and is covering more than 30 countries over 5 continents.
If you are interested in traveling to a country within the Schengen area, you will find all needed information in order to obtain a visa, repatriation assistance and embassy’s coordinates. You can also take out a Schengen Insurance on line without leaving your house: www.axa-schengen.com.
Our advisors are also ready to answer your questions at the nearest AXA MIDDLE EAST office.
- Medical repatriation subsequent to accident or illness, Real fees.
- Repatriation of the insured’s family members or accompanying person (by scheduled aircraft: economy class).
- An economy class ticket will be provided to a close relative in case of an extended hospitalization ( more than 7 days).
- Prolongation of the stay in case of accident or illness (a fee of 60 euros a day will be provided, for up to 10 days).
- Repatriation of mortal remains in case of accidental death: unlimited body transportation fees.
- Anticipated return fees (economic class ticket), following the passing of a family member.
- Payment of medical fees: up to the amount of 30 000 Euros. Accidental damage excess: 40 Euros.
- Payment of emergency dental treatment: up to a maximum of 160 euros. Accidental damage excess: 25 Euros.
- Search and rescue fees in the mountains or at sea: up to a maximum of 2400 Euros.
- legal assistance, defense and recourse, up to the amount of 4000 Euros.
- Advance of penal bail, up to the amount of 10, 000 Euros.
- Luggage delay, up to the amount of 300 Euros for more than 12 hours delay.
- Loss of registered luggage: 20 euros per kg up to the amount of 40 kgs.
- Flights delay: up to 150 Euros for a postponement of more than 4 hours.
- Transmission of urgent communications without any fees.
- Practical information without any fees.
Zone 1: Worldwide, excluding USA and Canada
Zone 2: Worldwide
For further inquiries please contact your travel agency or AXA MIDDLE EAST’s call center at 04 727 000.